Subject: [rtcweb] #39 (security-arch): RTP and RTCP Key Management (mux and non-mux)

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:06:59 -0000

#39: RTP and RTCP Key Management (mux and non-mux)

 Back in July, the following question was raised:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg12739.html

 And clarified here:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg12743.html

 The answer (that it is required to use separate DTLS associations for RTP
 and RTCP)
 does not appear to have been reflected in the document.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  security-arch            |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/39>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>