Subject: [rtcweb] #36 (security-arch): DTLS renegotiation

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:54:30 -0000

#36: DTLS renegotiation

 Back in December, Roman Shpount noted that existing WebRTC browsers do not
 support DTLS/SRTP renegotiation:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg13584.html

 Martin replied here:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg13588.html

 Should the existing behavior be documented in this draft?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  security-arch            |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/36>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>