Subject: [rtcweb] #34 (security-arch): Required fingerprint algorithms

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:35:46 -0000

#34: Required fingerprint algorithms

 It would be useful to know what fingerprint algorithms requirements are,
 at various levels.

 This was raised in July 2014:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg12660.html

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  security-arch            |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/34>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>

---

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:14:34 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Here is more detail on the original issue from Iñaki:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg12657.html

 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/34#comment:1>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>