Subject: [rtcweb] W3C Media Capture and Streams - Last Call review request

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 09:38:31 +0200

To the chairs of the IETF RTCWEB working group (cc the group):

The W3C WebRTC and Device APIs Working Groups request feedback on the 
Last Call Working Draft of Media Capture and Streams, a JavaScript API 
that enables access to cameras and microphones from Web browsers:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-mediacapture-streams-20150414/

This forms part of an interface that is intended to connect a Javascript 
API with the functionality standardized in the IETF rtcweb working 
group. Some aspects of this API relate to requirements from the RTCWEB 
requirements draft, and we’d especially like feedback on those aspects; 
we would welcome feedback from the IETF RTCWEB WG on this document.

We naturally also welcome feedback from any other reviewers.

The end of last call review for this specification is set to May 15; 
should that deadline prove difficult to target, please get in touch so 
that we can determine a new deadline.

As indicated in the document, comments should be sent to the 
[email-masked] mailing list.

Thanks,

Harald Alvestrand and Stefan Hakansson, WebRTC Working Group Chairs and 
Media Capture Task Force Chairs