Subject: [rtcweb] #35 (security-arch): srtp_mki field

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:47:24 -0000

#35: srtp_mki field

 A question was asked about use of MKI in RTCWEB in January 2015:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg14068.html

 Martin's recommendation was that this be explicitly prohibited or
 discouraged:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg14072.html

 Does this advice belong in this document?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  security-arch            |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/35>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>