Subject: [rtcweb] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05.txt> (WebRTC Video Processing and Codec Requirements) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 05:01:53 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Real-Time Communication in
WEB-browsers WG (rtcweb) to consider the following document:
- 'WebRTC Video Processing and Codec Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-05-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification provides the requirements and considerations for
   WebRTC applications to send and receive video across a network.  It
   specifies the video processing that is required, as well as video
   codecs and their parameters.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-video/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-video/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.