Subject: [rtcweb] Revised Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05.txt> (WebRTC Video Processing and Codec Requirements) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 06:17:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Real-Time Communication in
WEB-browsers WG (rtcweb) to consider the following document:
- 'WebRTC Video Processing and Codec Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-06-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This document contains a normative reference to an informational RFC: RFC 6386

Abstract

   This specification provides the requirements and considerations for
   WebRTC applications to send and receive video across a network.  It
   specifies the video processing that is required, as well as video
   codecs and their parameters.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-video/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-video/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.