Subject: [rtcweb] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-15.txt> (STUN Usage for Consent Freshness) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 10:55:53 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Real-Time Communication in
WEB-browsers WG (rtcweb) to consider the following document:
- 'STUN Usage for Consent Freshness'
  <draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-07-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This document was previously last called on May 1 and has been updated as a result of comments submitted during that last call.

Abstract

   To prevent WebRTC applications, such as browsers, from launching
   attacks by sending media to unwilling victims, periodic consent to
   send needs to be obtained from remote endpoints.

   This document describes a consent mechanism using a new Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) usage.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:30:24 +0200

Hi,

I have reviewed this latest version and find nothing that warrants a 
comment, except:

Can you please spell my name correctly in the acknowledgement section ;-).

Cheers

Magnus

The IESG skrev den 2015-07-02 19:55:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>
>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:00:55 +0000

Hi Magnus,

Sorry for the typo.
I will note the same and correct it in the next revision.

Regards,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, 14 July 2015 10:00 pm
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Last Call:
<draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-15.txt> (STUN Usage for Consent
Freshness) to Proposed Standard
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Tuesday, 14 July 2015 10:00 pm

>> This document was previously last called on May 1 and has been updated
>>as a result of comments submitted during that last call.
>>
>> Abstract
>>
>>