Subject: [rtcweb] Tentative agenda

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 13:08:41 -0700

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/agenda/agenda-93-rtcweb

corrections or suggestions to the list, please.

Ted, Cullen, and Sean

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 00:01:07 +0200

Den 06. juli 2015 22:08, skrev Ted Hardie:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
> 

Note - I have just submitted an update to -transports.

I don't think the change needs agenda time (it was just the DTLS
paragraph we discussed long ago), but if anyone has any other issues
with it, I'd appreciate it if they were filed at
https://github.com/rtcweb-wg/rtcweb-transport/issues so that I don't
lose track of them - and if the chairs think we need agenda time for
them, I'll be there.

Harald