Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: Reg Fee Discount for W3C TPAC Meeting in Sapporo

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:20:47 -0700

Just a reminder to folks that registration for the  W3C TPAC meeting in
Sapporo is being offered at a discount to folks who attend the IETF but do
not normally attend the W3C. Given the tight coordination between WebRTC
and RTCWeb, there may be some folks who want to take advantage of this.

regards,

Ted

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 1:49 AM
Subject: Reg Fee Discount for W3C TPAC Meeting in Sapporo
To: [email-masked], IETF Discussion <[email-masked]>

All;

We are pleased to announce that, as part of an effort to encourage
cross-pollination, the W3C is offering a 50% registration fee
discount to attend the upcoming TPAC 2015 meeting in Sapporo, Japan
(October 26-30) to members of the IETF community who have not
attended a W3C meeting in the last five years. The cost to attend is
$42.50 per day if you pay by October 7. Registrations that remain
unpaid after October 7 will increase to $85 per day.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please register using
this URL: https://www.w3.org/2015/11/tpac_ietf_reg.

The TPAC 2015 schedule is at
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/schedule.html.  Please note that the
50% discount only applies to those who have not attended a W3C
annual meeting in the last five years.

The IETF is offering a reciprocal 50% registration fee discount to
IETF 94 for W3C members who have not attended an IETF meeting since
November 2013.

Ray
IAD