Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: [AVTCORE] WGLC on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-08

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 09:31:25 +0200

RTCWEB WG,

As an author of these documents I want to inform you that there is a 
relevant WG last call that ends in another 6 days.

RTCWEB is a consumer of this document, please review and send feedback 
to AVTCORE WG.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Subject: [AVTCORE] WGLC on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-08
From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 10:49:44 +0300
List-Id: Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance <avt.ietf.org>

Hi,

The chairs would like to start a 5 week WGLC for
draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-08
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-08>  .  The
longer WGLC is due to summer vacation and having a WGLC on three documents

Please post your review comments, including an indication as to whether you
believe the document is ready to progress, no later than Thursday, September
10th.

Thanks,

Roni Even 

AVTcore co-chair

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt