Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-10.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 16:18:06 +0200

New version published - only significant change is a re-layout of the
"prioritization" chapter. There should be no change in technical content.

Harald

-------- Videresendt melding --------
Emne: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-10.txt
Dato: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:48:03 -0700
Fra: [email-masked]
Til: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>, Harald T. Alvestrand
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports
Revision:	10
Title:		Transports for WebRTC
Document date:	2015-10-19
Group:		rtcweb
Pages:		16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-10.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-10
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the data transport protocols used by WebRTC,
   including the protocols used for interaction with intermediate boxes
   such as firewalls, relays and NAT boxes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat