Subject: [rtcweb] WG last call for draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-11

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 14:43:07 +0900

WG,
(CC RMCAT and RTCWEB)

This starts the 6 week WG last call on "Multimedia Congestion Control: 
Circuit Breakers for Unicast RTP Sessions"
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers/

We are doing a 6 week last call to give people time to review and 
perform verification of the latest updates also in implementations and 
simulations.

Please provide feedback not later than 16th of December. We appreciate 
all type of messages, even short, "read it, and have no comments". We 
appreciate even more people that has performed any type of verification 
of the solution.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVTCORE WG chair

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287"
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:15:48 +0100

Hi,

This is a reminder that there are now 4 weeks remaining of the WG last call.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVTCORE WG Chair

Den 2015-11-03 kl. 06:43, skrev Magnus Westerlund:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287