Subject: [rtcweb] Updated draft agenda

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 11:15:14 -0700

Howdy,

The chairs currently plan to update the draft agenda for IETF 97 with the
following; please let us know by close of business November 4th, if you
feel we have this wrong.

Note that the timing for Day two is not included, just the topics.  This is
because getting JSEP issues squared away is job one for the working group,
and we will, if necessary, defer other topics to the mailing list.

regards,

Ted, Cullen, Sean

Monday
WG Status Update - 5 mins
JSEP- 90 mins
IP Handling- 15 mins
FEC - 15 mins
Wednesday
JSEP - Revisit if needed
Overview draft
Security Architecture draft (RTCP & RFC 7941 issues)
draft-copeland-rtcweb-p2p-idp