Subject: [rtcweb] rtcweb - Update to a Meeting Session Request for IETF 97

From: "\"IETF Meeting Session Request Tool\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 20:22:37 -0800

An update to a meeting session request has just been submitted by Stephanie McCammon, on behalf of the rtcweb working group.

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers
Area Name: Applications and Real-Time Area
Session Requester: Stephanie McCammon

Number of Sessions: 2
Length of Session(s):  2 Hours, 1 Hour
Number of Attendees: 100
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 First Priority: tls rmcat aqm avtcore avtext clue dispatch httpbis stir acme mmusic payload sipcore perc
 Second Priority: dprive tcpinc straw tsvwg tsvarea ace uta netvc capport
 Third Priority: insipid irtfopen ianaplan dane opsawg

Special Requests:
  
---------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:40:36 +0900

Howdy,

Just a clarification on this--we are really anxious to get the JSEP
discussion complete this week; after getting the reviews from Magnus and
Harald, we got a little concerned that we might not be able to get through
that and the other agenda items.  We will discuss the timing a bit at the
session later today.

regards,

Ted, Cullen, Sean

An update to a meeting session request has just been submitted by Stephanie
McCammon, on behalf of the rtcweb working group.

Number of Sessions: 2
Length of Session(s):  2 Hours, 1 Hour
Number of Attendees: 100
Conflicts to Avoid:
 First Priority: tls rmcat aqm avtcore avtext clue dispatch httpbis stir
acme mmusic payload sipcore perc
 Second Priority: dprive tcpinc straw tsvwg tsvarea ace uta netvc capport
 Third Priority: insipid irtfopen ianaplan dane opsawg

Special Requests: