Subject: [rtcweb] Call for papers, participation and special session - Cyber Security, Cyber Welfare and Digital Forensic

From: Jackie Blanco <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 22:52:24 -0700

Call for papers, participation and special session:

The Fifth International Conference on Cyber Security, Cyber Welfare and 
Digital Forensic (CyberSec2017)

St. Mary's University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
April 22-24, 2017
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/6th-international-cyber-security-cyber-welfare-digital-forensic/

The conference aims to enable researchers build connections between 
different digital applications and engineering. The conference welcomes 
papers on the following research topics:

- Cyber Security
- Cyber Welfare
- Digital Forensic
- Cyber Crimes
- Security Protocol

Registered papers will be published in the Society of Digital 
Information and Wireless Communications' Digital Library and in the 
proceedings of the conference.

Special Session Mechanics:

Special Sessions may address one or more tracks, but they should be 
organized under a unified theme.  Each special session should attract 6 
registered papers. These papers will be part of the Conference 
Proceedings, and they will be published in the proceedings of the 
conference and will be sent to at least 10 indexing places.

DEADLINES
Paper Submission: March 1, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: March 15, 2017
Camera Ready & Registration: April 6, 2017