Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 21:46:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Annotated Example SDP for WebRTC
        Authors         : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-09.txt
	Pages           : 119
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Communications in WEB-browsers (Rtcweb) working group
   is charged to provide protocol support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video and data between two peers' web
   browsers.  With in the Rtcweb framework, Session Description protocol
   (SDP) is used for negotiating session capabilities between the peers.
   Such a negotiation happens based on the SDP Offer/Answer exchange
   mechanism.

   This document provides an informational reference in describing the
   role of SDP and the Offer/Answer exchange mechanism for the most
   common Rtcweb use-cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:53:57 -0800

Hello All

  This version address most of the issues reported by Adam's syntax
validation script except for the below 2:

    1. a=identity attribute values are split across multiple lines

 Resolution: Presently splitting the identity value helps readability.
Hence we left it as-is but added the following note

"identity attribute values are split across multiple lines to enhance
readability, thus any line breaks and indentations in the value must be
ignored."

   2. Use of RTP/AVP in couple of examples

      Resolution: There are 2 examples that uses RTP/AVP as the proto to
showcase legacy interop examples.Hence we decide to ignore the proto error
reported by the script

This version also address another issue opened by Christer on aligning with
the latest Bundle of using port 0 and bundle-only for non bundle-tag
multiplexed media descriptions.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Many Thanks to Adam/Nils for helping with syntax validation.

Cheers
Suhas

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 9:46 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>