Subject: [rtcweb] ACTION REQUIRED: Virtual Interim availability check

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 07:09:28 -0700

Howdy,

There are two issues currently in front of the group that need resolution:
the "identity" SDP attribute characteristics (see Christer's Directorate
review) and the mDNS proposal for IP-handling.   A couple of folks
approached the chairs about scheduling an RTCWEB meeting for Montreal to
discuss those, but unfortunately, we missed the cut-off date by two weeks.
While we can certainly have side discussions there (and potentially even a
side meeting), the chairs want to gauge availability of working group
participants for a virtual meeting to be held in advance of IETF 102.

If you are available on July 2nd or July 3rd 2018 at 15:00 UTC for a 2 hour
meeting, please reply to the chairs  by 12:00 June 19 2018 to let us know
whether you can make both dates, or, if only one, which it is. We will
assume anyone who did not reply cannot attend, but feel free to tell us
that directly as well.

We will make a call June 19th on whether there is critical mass for the
meeting and schedule if so.  If not, we will look to schedule a virtual
meeting after IETF 102, using a Doodle poll on a broader set of dates.

regards,

Ted