Subject: Re: [rtcweb] WGLC for draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 11:42:21 +0200

Hi,

I just wanted to note that as my comments prior to the WGLC has not been 
addressed. I want to consider them as WGLC comments. I also hope that 
some more reviews are forthcoming.

/Magnus

Den 2018-07-26 kl. 20:10, skrev Sean Turner:
> All,
>
> This is the working group last call for the "Annotated Example SDP for WebRTC" draft available at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp/.  Please review the document and send your comments to the list by 2359 UTC on 17 August 2018.
>
> Thanks - spt
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------