Subject: [rtcweb] Milestones changed for rtcweb WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 09:13:01 -0700

Changed milestone "Complete Overview (and hold for dependency resolution)
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview)", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Send Security and Privacy Problem Statement (draft-ietf-
rtcweb-security) to IESG for publication as Informational", added
draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling to milestone.

Changed milestone "Send Media Transport (draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage) to IESG
for publication as Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Audio Processing and Audio Codecs
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio) to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Send Data Stream Transport for non-media data (draft-ietf-
rtcweb-data-channel) to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard", resolved
as "Done".

Changed milestone "Send Specification of Transport Protocols and their NAT
Traversal to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Send Signalling Negotiation and NAT Traversal (draft-ietf-
rtcweb-jsep) to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Send STUN Usage for Consent Freshness to IESG for
publication as proposed standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Video Processing and Video Codecs
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-video) to IESG for publication as Proposed StandardVideo
Processing and Video Codecs (draft-ietf-rtcweb-video) to IESG for publication
as Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-rtcweb-video to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Send Overview (after dependencies are ready) to IESG for
publication as Applicability Statement", resolved as "Done".

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/about/

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 12:23:33 -0400

Obviously, just doing some house keeping.

spt

> On Sep 10, 2018, at 12:13, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb