Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:59:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JavaScript Session Establishment Protocol
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-25.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanisms for allowing a JavaScript
   application to control the signaling plane of a multimedia session
   via the interface specified in the W3C RTCPeerConnection API, and
   discusses how this relates to existing signaling protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-25
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-25

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-25

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:06:41 -0700

Changes in draft-25:
     o  Remove MSID track ID from offers and answers
<https://github.com/rtcweb-wg/jsep/issues/842>.
     o  Add note about rejecting all m= sections in a BUNDLE group
<https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1858>.
     o  Update ICE references to RFC 8445 and mention ice2
<https://github.com/rtcweb-wg/jsep/issues/852>.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 5:00 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>

---

From: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:48:55 -0700

Additional context on the MSID change, for those wondering about the
rationale:
- w3c mailing list discussion
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2017Oct/0023.html>
- w3c interim <https://www.w3.org/2017/09/13-webrtc-minutes#item01>
- mmusic mailing list discussion
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/mmusic/i0RF5fV-8_duRE7Anr4lNPAttSE>