Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns-00.txt

From: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 10:44:27 -0700

An extension document for rtcweb-ip-handling
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-11> that defines
new modes that make use of the mDNS technique described in
rtcweb-mdns-ice-candidates
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-mdns-ice-candidates-02>.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 10:41 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns-00.txt
To: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>, Jeroen de Borst <[email-masked]>,
Qingsi Wang <[email-masked]>, Youenn Fablet <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Justin Uberti and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns
Revision:       00
Title:          WebRTC IP Address Handling Extensions for Multicast DNS
Document date:  2018-11-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns

Abstract:
   This document extends the previous WebRTC IP Address Handling
   Requirements with new modes that make use of Multicast DNS ICE
   candidates, and updates the recommendations accordingly.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat