Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 15:41:30 +0100

I believe this discharges the obligation I took on at the Bangkok IETF
meeting to update MSID according to the new consensus that track may be
omitted.

Harald

-------- Videresendt melding --------
Emne: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17.txt
Dato: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 01:19:56 -0800
Fra: [email-masked]
Til: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17.txt
has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-mmusic-msid
Revision:	17
Title:		WebRTC MediaStream Identification in the Session Description
Protocol
Document date:	2018-12-13
Group:		mmusic
Pages:		19
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Session Description Protocol (SDP) Grouping
   mechanism for RTP media streams that can be used to specify relations
   between media streams.

   This mechanism is used to signal the association between the SDP
   concept of "media description" and the WebRTC concept of
   "MediaStream" / "MediaStreamTrack" using SDP signaling.

   This document is a work item of the MMUSIC WG, whose discussion list
   is [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat