Subject: [rtcweb] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec-08.txt> (WebRTC Forward Error Correction Requirements) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:54:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Real-Time Communication in
WEB-browsers WG (rtcweb) to consider the following document: - 'WebRTC
Forward Error Correction Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-02-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides information and requirements for how Forward
   Error Correction (FEC) should be used by WebRTC implementations.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.