Subject: [rtcweb] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18.txt> (WebRTC Security Architecture) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:37:58 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Real-Time Communication in
WEB-browsers WG (rtcweb) to consider the following document: - 'WebRTC
Security Architecture'
  <draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-02-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the security architecture for WebRTC, a
   protocol suite intended for use with real-time applications that can
   be deployed in browsers - "real time communication on the Web".

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc7918: Transport Layer Security (TLS) False Start (Informational - IETF stream)