Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 14:23:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Considerations for WebRTC
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-11.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-02-01

Abstract:
   WebRTC is a protocol suite for use with real-time applications that
   can be deployed in browsers - "real time communication on the Web".
   This document defines the WebRTC threat model and analyzes the
   security threats of WebRTC in that model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/