Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-01.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 09:29:25 +0200

I'm still in two minds about pursuing this, but wanted to make sure we
had an updated version available if people want to bend my ear at the
Montreal hackathon about it.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-01.txt
Date: 	Sat, 06 Jul 2019 01:42:41 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc
Revision: 01
Title: Using SSRC with WebRTC Simulcast
Document date: 2019-07-06
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-01

Abstract:
This document describes a convention for sending "a=ssrc" attributes
in SDP together with "a=simulcast" attributes. This allows SFUs that
need SSRC information to have this info easily accessible.

Given that it is intended as an interim measure, it does not aim for
being published as an RFC.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat