Subject: [rtcweb] Optimum SDP Parameters for Video Call (OTT)

From: Vikas Jayaprakash <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 18:50:40 +0900

Hi Expert Group,

I have been following this group sometime and have a questions.
Your inputs are highly appreciated.

I am here focussed and interested to know most optimum SDP values used for
Video call initiated by Web RTC client towards WebRTC Gateway in a RCS
network.

   1. Is  RFC 7742 the right standard to refer to determine standard values
   for VP8/H264 or there are latest RFCs that dictates the optimum values?
   2. Are there any more factors that decide optimum values part from below:
      1.  Bandwidth Information
      2.  Packetization
      3. fmtp/rtcp-rsize, mux/maxptime/
   3. Any offer/answer SDP examples that are currently run on Google WRTC
   client would be very helpful
   4. Any feedback on End to End QoS for Video call over RCS network.

Thanks,
Vikas