Subject: [rtcweb] Sad news: Alex Gouaillard (DrAlex) passed away

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 15:16:43 +0100

While I realize that many of us are on both lists, I am forwarding this sad
news for those who might not have seen it via the W3C list or twitter.

Dr. Alex's work in the IETF and his efforts promoting WebRTC were a small
part of a rich, but sadly short, life.  He is and will be missed.

Ted Hardie

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 1:17 PM
Subject: Sad news: Alex Gouaillard (DrAlex) passed away
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

As some of you will already know, Alexandre Gouaillard, a long-time and
key contributor to our group and to the WebRTC ecosystem in general
passed away last week.
  https://twitter.com/rtc_cosmo/status/1381671140884643841

Alexandre's passion for WebRTC and his multiple skills were an
inspiration for many of us in pushing this important technology forward,
and he was a great character to hang around. He will be dearly missed.

Dom