Subject: RTFM agenda for Adelaide IETF

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:35:47 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Hello all:

Although RTFM is not currently an 'active IETF WG,' we will hold our 
usual informal get-together at the Adelaide IETF, most probably at 
lunchtime on the Wednesday.  I'll post a note (on the notice board and 
to this list) giving the time and room as soon as I'm able.

Agenda items so far:

 + Nevil Brownlee:
   - Experience in implementing packet-pair matching in NeTraMet 
     for ICMP, DNS and TCP packets
   - Windows implementation of NeTraMet

 + Tanja Zseby:
   - Performance measurements with our ATM/IP traffic generator
     and NeTraMet on Solaris and BSD. 

Anyone else interested in sharing experiences, proposing new 
activities for RTFM, etc, please send a note to 
[email-masked]  so I can add it to the agenda.

See you in Adelaide!

Cheers, Nevil

----------------------
Nevil Brownlee
[email-masked]