Subject: RTFM in Room 10, Wed lunchtime

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:03:21 +1200 (NZT)

Hello all:

The RTFM Working Group will hold its traditional informal get-together 
at IETF in Adelaide at lunchtime this Wednesday (29 March).  We will 
meet in

   Room 10, from 1140 until about 1230.

Agenda items:

 + Nevil Brownlee:
   - Experience in implementing packet-pair matching in NeTraMet 
     for ICMP, DNS and TCP packets
   - Windows implementation of NeTraMet

 + Tanja Zseby:
   - Performance measurements with our ATM/IP traffic generator
     and NeTraMet on Solaris and BSD. 

Cheers, Nevil

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Nevil Brownlee                     Director, Technology Development |
| Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x8941        ITSS, The University of Auckland |
|   FAX: +64 9 373 7425      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------C