Subject: RTFM2 BOF at San Diego IETF

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:06:06 +1200 (NZT)

Hello all:

Four RTFM-related Internet Drafts had been published by the cut-off
date, we have a BOF session scheduled at 1530, Thursday 14 Dec.

The agenda on the IETF web page 
   http://www.ietf.org/ietf/00dec/rtfm2-agenda.txt
only has the first three drafts (I've asked the secretariat to
update it).

The agenda is ..

 1. Agenda bashing

 2. Discussion of proposed work items:

    a) High-level interface to RTFM
       <draft-quittek-rtfm-generic-interface-00.txt>
          "A high-level application-oriented interface to
           the traffic flow measurement architecture"

    b), c) Implementing new attributes
       <draft-brownlee-implementing-new-attributes-00.txt>
          "RTFM: Implementing New Attributes"

    d) Header trace attributes
          [These were introduced in RFC 2724]
       <draft-bullard-pcap-00.txt>
          "Remote Packet Capture"
       <draft-quittek-pcap-ext-00.txt>
          "Remote Packet Capture Extensions"

 3. Preparation of charter, goals & milestones for a possible
    new RTFM Working Group.

See you in San Diego, Nevil

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Nevil Brownlee                     Director, Technology Development |
| Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x8941        ITSS, The University of Auckland |
|   FAX: +64 9 373 7425      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------C