Subject: IETF 83 - tentative agenda posted

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:57:31 -0400

I have uploaded the tentative agenda based on the prior call for
presentations.  As noted earlier, we're on a tight time slot and the bulk of
our time will be taken discussing the BFD over LAG proposal along with
related working group rechartering.

As also discussed earlier, we are taking WG "presentations" that will not be
given during the IETF face-to-face session.  Manav has requested one of
these for an update on the BFD crypto mechanisms.  The goal would be to
upload the presentations for discussion prior to the IETF week for on-list
discussion.  

Presenters are strongly encouraged to supply their completed presentations
ahead of time for upload and on-list discussion prior to the session.  Let's
reserve our valuable face-to-face time for discussion!

-- Jeff

------------------------------8<--- cut here --->8--------------------------

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-bfd.txt

BFD Agenda, IETF 83
------------------------------

Presentations to the list:

BFD Cryptographic Mechanisms Update (Manav Bhatia)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-hmac-sha

Wednesday, Afternoon Session II 1510-1610 (1 hour)

Administravia - 10 minutes (chairs)

BFD MIB extensions for MPLS-TP - 10 minutes (Sam Aldrin)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib

BFD explicit sessions - 10 minutes (Tina Tsou)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-bfd-ds-lite

BFD over LAG - 30 minutes (Manav Bhatia + open discussion)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mmm-bfd-on-lags