Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:15:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Zafar Ali
                          Nobo Akiya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-mib-11

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-mib-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/