Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 12:14:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD Management Information Base (MIB) extensions for MPLS and MPLS-TP Networks
	Author(s)       : Sam Aldrin
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-12-26

Abstract:
   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it extends the BFD Management Information Base BFD-
   STD-MIB and describes the managed objects for modeling Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol for MPLS and MPLS-TP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/