Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-10.txt

From: Santosh P K <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:54:39 +0530

Hello All,
   Refresh of BFD multipoint document. There is no change in text.

Thanks
Santosh P K

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:53 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-10.txt
To: Dave Katz <[email-masked]>, David Ward <[email-masked]>, Santosh
Pallagatti <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Santosh Pallagatti and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint
Revision:       10
Title:          BFD for Multipoint Networks
Document date:  2017-04-25
Group:          bfd
Pages:          18
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-
multipoint-10.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-10
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-
multipoint-10
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-
multipoint-10

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol for its use in multipoint and multicast
   networks.  Comments on this draft should be directed to rtg-
   [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat