Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-01.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:10:41 -0700

Dear All,
the update addresses comment from Mankamana Mishra.
The draft discusses use of BFD in Demand mode over p2p MPLS LSP.
Your comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome and greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:05 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-01.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand
Revision:       01
Title:          BFD in Demand Mode over Point-to-Point MPLS LSP
Document date:  2017-06-28
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-d
emand-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-dema
nd/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls
-demand-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-dem
and-01

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) in Demand mode to detect data plane failures in
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-point Label Switched
   Paths.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat