Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-02.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 05:32:20 -0700

Dear All,
new version of the draft includes more detailed specification of why the
ingress LSR is to send BFD control packet to acknowledge failure
notification from the egress over IP network and more detailed description
of encapsulation of the BFD control packet in this case.

Your comments, questions always welcome and greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 6:25 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-02.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand
Revision:       02
Title:          BFD in Demand Mode over Point-to-Point MPLS LSP
Document date:  2017-10-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-
demand-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-
demand/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-
mpls-demand-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-
demand-02

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) in Demand mode to detect data plane failures in
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-point Label Switched
   Paths.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat