Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-01.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 11:34:00 -0700

Dear All,
updates to the draft include the new mechanism to use VRRP control message
to bootstrap p2mp BFD session within given VRID domain. To the best of our
knowledge and understanding the current mechanism defined in the draft is
sufficiently different from IPR disclosure
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2739/.

Appreciate your comments, questions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 10:39 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-01.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Jeff Tantsura <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case
Revision:       01
Title:          Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multi-point
Networks and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) Use Case
Document date:  2017-10-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-
vrrp-use-case-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-
vrrp-use-case/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-
use-case-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-
p2mp-vrrp-use-case-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-
vrrp-use-case-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for multi-point networks to provide Virtual Router Redundancy
   Protocol (VRRP) with sub-second Master convergence and defines the
   extension to bootstrap point-to-multipoint BFD session.

Hello,
your help with manual posting of this draft is greatly appreciated. Both
authors changed their affiliation and cannot confirm submission through
regular process.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Greg

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat