Subject: [[email-masked]: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06.txt> (TRILL Support of Point to Multipoint BFD) to Proposed Standard]

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 10:44:22 -0500

Working Group,

This likely could use BFD eyes upon it, especially given our current WGLC on
the multipoint documents.

-- Jeff

----- Forwarded message from The IESG <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:56:36 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06.txt> (TRILL Support of Point to Multipoint BFD) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of Lots
of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document: - 'TRILL Support of
Point to Multipoint BFD'
  <draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-01-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Point to multipoint (P2MP) BFD is designed to verify multipoint
   connectivity.  This document specifies the support of P2MP BFD in
   TRILL.  Similar to TRILL point-to-point BFD, BFD Control packets in
   TRILL P2MP BFD are transmitted using RBridge Channel message. This
   document updates RFC 7175 and RFC 7177.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail: BFD Multipoint Active Tails. (None - IETF stream)

----- End forwarded message -----