Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-05.txt

From: Santosh P K <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:33:48 +0530

Hello All,
   New version of BFD multipoint tail document has been submitted. There
are no text change and it is only refresh.

Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:30 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-05.txt
To: Santosh Pallagatti <[email-masked]>, David Ward <
[email-masked]>, Dave Katz <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Santosh Pallagatti and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail
Revision:       05
Title:          BFD Multipoint Active Tails.
Document date:  2017-12-11
Group:          bfd
Pages:          17
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-
multipoint-active-tail-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-
active-tail/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-
active-tail-05
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-
multipoint-active-tail-05
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-
multipoint-active-tail-05

Abstract:
   This document describes active tail extensions to the Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol for multipoint and multicast
   networks.  Comments on this draft should be directed to rtg-
   [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat