Subject: [RTG-DIR] Review of draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-05.txt

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:46:09 -0800

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. 
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related 
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review. The purpose 
of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more 
information about the Routing Directorate, please see 
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/routing.html

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it 
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF 
Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through 
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-05.txt
Reviewer: Enke Chen
Review Date: January 20, 2011
Intended Status: Standards Track
**

Summary:
****

The proposed extension makes sense.  The new TLV is useful in debugging 
and operation. There is no performance impact as it is limited to purges.**
**

**Comments:

Overall this document is clearly written and easy to understand.****

Major Issues:

None.

Minor Issues:

None.