Subject: [RTG-DIR] draft-shiomoto-ccamp-switch-programming-05

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:12:43 -0400

RtgDir review: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shiomoto-ccamp-switch-programming-05

Boiler-plate opening:
I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this 
draft. The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or 
routing-related drafts as they pass through IETF last call and 
IESG review. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to 
the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, 
please see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/routing.html

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing 
ADs, it would be helpful if you could consider them along with any 
other IETF Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to 
resolve them through discussion or by updating the draft.

Document:		draft-shiomoto-ccamp-switch-programming
Reviewer:		Eric Gray
Intended Status:	Informational

Summary:
This document is ready for publication, assuming that was the
intent of this review (it was reviewed as an individual draft,
rather than a work group draft, hence this is not clear).

Major Issues:
No major issues found.

Minor Issues:
No minor issues found.