Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-intarea-ipv6-required-01.txt

From: Tomonori Takeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:31:10 +0900

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and
sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide
assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing
Directorate, please see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/routing.html

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF
Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-intarea-ipv6-required-01.txt
Reviewer: Tomonori Takeda
Review Date: August 29, 2011
IETF LC End Date: September 2, 2011
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary:

   No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:

   This document redefines an IP-capable node as one which supports IPv6
   only or IPv4/IPv6 dual stack. This document updates various RFCs to
   reflect this change.

   NOTE: My viewpoint of reviewing this document is the impact on
   IP/(G)MPLS routers.

Major Issues:

   None

Minor Issues:

   None

Nits:

   None

Thanks,
Tomonori Takeda

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:36:56 +0300

Thanks for your review.

Jari