Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-pim-port-08.txt

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:27:02 -0700

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. 
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related 
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review. The purpose 
of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more 
information about the Routing Directorate, please see 
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/routing.html

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it 
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF 
Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through 
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-pim-port-08.txt

Reviewer: Enke Chen
Review Date: October 10, 2011
IETF LC End Date: October 20, 2011
Intended Status: Standard track

*Summary:*
I have no major concerns about this document that I think should be 
resolved before publication.

*Comments:*
This document is clearly written and easy to understand.

*Major Issues:*
No major issues found.

*Minor Issues:*
None identified

*Nits:*
None identified