Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-06.txt

From: Abhay Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:58:13 -0800

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. 
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related 
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and 
sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide 
assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing 
Directorate, please see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/routing.html

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it 
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF 
Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through 
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-06.txt
Reviewer: Abhay Roy
Review Date: 1/24/2012
IETF LC End Date: 1/24/2012
Intended Status: Standards Track

*Summary:
*

No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

*Comments:
*

This draft is very clearly written and contains detailed description of 
proposed signaling flows and state machines.

*Major Issues:
*

No major issues found.

*Minor Issues:
*

No minor issues found.