Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-6man-lineid-08.txt

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 20:28:25 -0400

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and
sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide
assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing
Directorate, please see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/routing.html

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF
Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-6man-lineid-08.txt
Reviewer: Russ White
Review Date: 3 September 2012
IETF LC End Date:
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary:

No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:

This draft is well organized, laying out the problem space, the
solution, and the limitations of the solution in fair order. The draft
is also well written and easily readable.

Major Issues:

None found.

Minor Issues:

None found.

Nits:

None found.

Russ