Subject: [RTG-DIR] Routing Directorate Web Pages now a Wiki

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:53:37 +0100

Hi,

Alia and I have moved the Routing Directorate web pages into the Routing Area
wiki.

You can get there from http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/ or from
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki
Or you can go there direct at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

We would love your thoughts on the whole Area wiki and on the Directorate wiki.
Alternatively, since we are a contribution-driven organisation, and since this
is a wiki - just get on and edit it!

There are some specific pages we hope you will "embrace"

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDirExperience give a place for
you to briefly list your areas of interest and experience. This will help
Deborah, John, and us to know where to best dispatch documents for review. Could
you please update this page (use the format of the example) as soon as
convenient.

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDirDocRev will list documents
currently under review. This gives you an opportunity to contribute additional
reviews if you have some spare time or an interest in a particular topic. We
heard from several of you that this might be a good idea, so we hope it takes
off.  It would help everyone if you could add your name to the list if you
intend doing an additional review. 

Three other notes...
- The description of the way the Directorate works is out of date. We'll work to
polish that.
- The "document mentors" program is a work in progress
- English review is not a Directorate process, but we are adding this on its own
pages of the Area wiki.

Thanks,
Alia and Adrian