Subject: [RTG-DIR] Sorry I missed that draft-ietf-spring-problem-statement were progressing to IESG review

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 14:11:38 +0800

Folks,

I just saw the DISCUSS from Deborah on draft-ietf-spring-problem-
statement. This draft slid under mt  radar, sorry I should have been
more observant.

I find my self a bit split, on one hand I support Segment/Source
Routing (there are a number of cases where it is beneficial), on the
other hand I quite agree with what Deborah put in her DISCUSS/COMMENT.
Especially we need to take care when we talk about other, especially
IETF, technologies.

I went back to see what we said in the rtg dir review and to my
surprise found that it was not reviewed by the directorate. I fail to
see why this is. Shouldn't this important draft  have been through a
directorate review?

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64