Subject: [RTG-DIR] Routing Area Directorate updates

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 15:01:19 +0000

Hi,

We've added a third Coordinator, Xian Zhang. Welcome Xian!

Your reviews have been really helpful for improving our documents and we want to expand to do more of the Routing Area documents before submitting to the IESG. We also may ask your help on drafts from other Areas that may have routing implications. To better utilize everyone, we're going to move to a different assignment model for reviews. We're going to do as in other Areas, we're going to use a round-robin model. The other Areas use a tool for the assignment, our Coordinators will let you know how they will do it.

To ensure we have timely reviews, it will be really important that you respond quickly when receiving a request. If you have not responded in 3 days, the review will be reassigned. If you don't respond/refuse 3 reviews over a 6 month period, we will suggest that you not be on the Directorate.

If you are assigned a document which may not be exactly your expertise that's ok. It's very important the document is "readable". That's where we often get hung up during IESG review.

If on vacation or will be without email, just let the Coordinators know and/or use away-from-email auto-responder.

Thanks to everyone for your time and support!
Deborah

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 14:37:14 -0400

Xian: 

Welcome.  We appreciate your help. 

Sue 

From: rtg-dir [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of BRUNGARD,
DEBORAH A
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 11:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: <[email-masked]> ([email-masked]); Jonathan Hardwick
([email-masked]); Zhangxian (Xian); Jon Hudson
([email-masked])
Subject: [RTG-DIR] Routing Area Directorate updates

Hi,

Your reviews have been really helpful for improving our documents and we
want to expand to do more of the Routing Area documents before submitting to
the IESG. We also may ask your help on drafts from other Areas that may have
routing implications. To better utilize everyone, we're going to move to a
different assignment model for reviews. We're going to do as in other Areas,
we're going to use a round-robin model. The other Areas use a tool for the
assignment, our Coordinators will let you know how they will do it.

To ensure we have timely reviews, it will be really important that you
respond quickly when receiving a request. If you have not responded in 3
days, the review will be reassigned. If you don't respond/refuse 3 reviews
over a 6 month period, we will suggest that you not be on the Directorate.

If you are assigned a document which may not be exactly your expertise
that's ok. It's very important the document is "readable". That's where we
often get hung up during IESG review.

If on vacation or will be without email, just let the Coordinators know
and/or use away-from-email auto-responder.

Deborah