Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-10

From: "Russ White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:22:27 -0400

Y'all --

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing
ADs. For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last
Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-10
Reviewer: Russ White 
Review Date: 30 August 2016
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary: 

No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:

This draft is well written; I did need to do some research on the
background, but the pointers to the correct places to look are well called
out in the draft. 

Major Issues:

No major issues found.

Minor Issues:

No minor issues found.

==

/r