Subject: [Rucus] FYI, RUCUS list membership is now at...

From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:06:14 -0500

... 61 members, so we have seen a good number of the SPITSTOP  
subscribers move over. (And as list admin I can tell you that a large  
number of the "usual suspects" in RAI working groups are subscribed  
to RUCUS even though they may mostly be lurking at the moment.)

Regards,
Dan

-- 
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     [email-masked]
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com

_______________________________________________
Rucus mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rucus