Subject: [Rucus] Welcome to the RUCUS mailing list!

From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 05:33:52 -0500

Welcome to the RUCUS mailing list for the "Reducing Unwanted  
Communications Using SIP" BOF to be held at IETF 71 in Philadelphia  
(Mar 10-14).  More information about the BOF can be found at:

   http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/bof-rucus.html

Regards,
Dan

-- 
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     [email-masked]
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com

_______________________________________________
Rucus mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rucus