Subject: [Rucus] RUCUS Charter Text v3

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:26:47 +0300

I had a chat with Jon and Cullen about the charter text and I made
modifications to the milestones in response to that discussion. 
These milestones are  <<rucus-charter-version3.txt>> useful. Let me know
if this is OK for you. 

The new items are: 

" 
 - Feb 2009  Development of a Working Group Charter.

 - Feb 2009  Writeup demonstrating fulfillment of the
   Working Group formation criteria described in Sec. 2.1 of RFC 2418
"

The updated charter text is in attached to this mail. 

I leave it to Jon and Cullen to start a discussion with the IESG about
chartering this group and to pick an appropriate chair. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Rucus mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rucus