Subject: [Rucus] Interim Meeting in Malta

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:22:26 +0200

Saverio suggested to use the interim meeting in Malta to discuss RUCUS.
This is an interesting idea. 

Who would be willing to show up there? 

Ciao
Hannes

PS: The request for creating an EG is with Cullen and Jon. Hope to hear
some positive news soon. 
_______________________________________________
Rucus mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rucus

---

From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:18:47 -0400

> Who would be willing to show up there?

DY> I would doubt that I would be able to get to Malta for an interim,  
but I'd be glad to participate remotely.

Regards,
Dan

-- 
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     [email-masked]
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Build voice applications based on open standards.
Find out how at http://www.voxeo.com/free