Subject: [saag] NIST requests public comments

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 11:56:18 -0400

Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 08:30:40
-0400

To: [email-masked]

From: Elaine Barker <[email-masked]>

Subject: NIST requests public comments

NIST announces the release of draft Special Publication 800-108,
Recommendation for Key Derivation Using Pseudorandom Functions. This
Recommendation specifies techniques for key derivation from a secret key
using pseudorandom functions (PRF). Please submit comments to

[email-masked] with "Comments on
SP800-108" in the subject line. The comment period closes on June
28, 2008.

You can access the draft at

http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/800-108/Draft_SP-800-108_April-2008.pdf

Elaine Barker

National Institute of Standards and Technology

100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8930

Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8930