Subject: [saag] Call for presentation topics

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:01:01 -0500

Folks,

Sam, Pasi, and I are putting together the SAAG agenda for Philadelphia.

The agenda traditionally includes one or two invited presentations  
after the
working group reports.  We would appreciate submission of  
presentation topics
that you believe would be of interest to the community.

If you can identify an appropriate presenter (not necessarily  
yourself) that would
be helpful.

Note:  If you previously submitted a topic or presentation request, I  
missed it or it
got filtered accidentally.  Please resubmit!

Thanks,

Tim Polk

---

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:51:36 -0500

One final note - please direct your presentation topics to Pasi, Sam,  
and I.

Unfortunately, I forgot to CC them on the last message, so a reply  
would only go to me...

On Feb 26, 2008, at 10:01 AM, Tim Polk wrote:

> Note:  If you previously submitted a topic or presentation request,  
> I missed it or it