Subject: [saag] Minutes for SAAG session uploaded

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:15:51 -0400

Folks,

I finally got minutes for the SAAG session from IETF 71 completed and  
uploaded.  I'm afraid that leaves just 24 hours to review and submit  
comments.  If I have misrepresented anyone, please let me know by  
noon tomorrow (Eastern) and I will correct the
mistakes.

The draft minutes are available at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/ 
08mar/minutes/saag.txt

Thanks,

Tim Polk

---

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:44:11 -0400 (EDT)

>I'm afraid that leaves just 24 hours to review and submit
>comments.

And to respond to comments, unfortunately.

In the discussion of the kmart bof, the following paragraph is cut
off abruptly:

There were good presentations by Routing and Security Area Directors,
discussions of link state routing, threats, and key management.  There
seems to be agreement that there are four problems and three are
probably pretty easy.  The fourth is a multicast problem, and is
generally

generally ... considered more difficult?  ignored?  not handled well?

I'm trying to listen to the audio archives to figure out what
this was supposed to be.  Or Donald could tell us what he remembers
saying.

--Sandy

---

From: "Eastlake III Donald-LDE008" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:00:15 -0400

Well, I send in the following minor tweak to fix that:

>>>> Donald Eastlake presenting for KMART
>
> The KMART BOF was anticipated to be very interesting, as in very
> controversial.  In fact, the BOF was more successful than anticipated
> which led to it being less exciting perhaps.
>
> generally considered a research topic.
>
> Tim Polk thanked Don for taking the lead. He was very encouraged that
> many people thought there should have been a charter discussion.   
> While
> Tim felt that was premature, and that we really needed that exchange
> of background ideas instead of charter work, but he considered it a
> very good sign for long range work.

Donald

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Sandy Murphy
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 3:44 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [saag] Minutes for SAAG session uploaded

--Sandy
_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/saag

---

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:08:40 -0400 (EDT)

>Well, I send in the following minor tweak to fix that:

Sorry, I didn't know.

Apologies for the unnecessary bother-age.

--Sandy