Subject: [saag] How security is maintained by IANA

From: "Gami Ravi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:26:18 +0530

Hello,
    I want to register multicast IP address.I want to know that once i register multicast IP address can any other use that IP to send data on that IP? How security is implemented for that ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Gami.
-- 
eInfochips Business Disclaimer:
 
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged
information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the
message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, Disclose,distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete
it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender unless otherwise stated.Nothing contained in
this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer
by eInfochips Limited and/or eInfochips Inc(“eInfochips”) unless sent
with that express intent and with due authority of eInfochips.EInfochips
has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However
the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.