Subject: [saag] NIST Draft SP 800-108 for public comments

From: Lily Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 11:32:07 -0400

Dear Colleagues:

I apologize if you have received this e-mail multiple times.

NIST announces the release of draft Special Publication 800-108, 
Recommendation for Key Derivation Using Pseudorandom Functions. This 
Recommendation specifies techniques for key derivation from a secret 
key using pseudorandom functions (PRF). Please submit comments to 
<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Comments%20on%20SP800-108>[email-masked] 
with "Comments on SP800-108" in the subject line. The comment period 
closes on June 28, 2008.

You can find the draft at 
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/800-108/Draft_SP-800-108_April-2008.pdf

Regards,

Lily

Lily Chen
Computer Security Division
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Dr. Mail stop: 8930
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301) 975 - 6974