Subject: [saag] DKIM notes for SAAG

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:49:06 +0100

Attached,
Stephen.

DKIM met Monday afternoon, 62 people attended.

Main goal of the meeting was to get the ADSP and Overview documents to the
start of WGLC. Each had a couple of open issues at the start of the meeting
that were discussed and resolved (modulo confirmation on the list).  The result
was that a new rev of ADSP will be published this week.  WGLC on both documents
will start at that point.

The deployment guide was briefly presented and work on that continues.

A couple of proposals were made for new work that might require re-chartering.
There was some, but not overwhelming, interest in pursuing these, but the group
won't have that discussion until after the two current documents are in the
hands of the IESG.
_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag