Subject: [saag] IETF72 NEA meeting summary

From: "Susan Thomson (sethomso)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:56:55 -0400

The NEA Working Group met at IETF 71 on Thursday Jul 31 from 9am -
11.30am.

Since last IETF, the NEA Requirements I-D has been published as RFC
5209.

The bulk of the meeting was spent on the NEA protocol specifications:
--- draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-01.txt
--- draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-01.txt. 
Changes in the -01 versions, protocol flows, and proposed changes to the
next version of the protocol documents were discussed.

There was also discussion regarding the IANA Considerations for new
attributes once the initial protocol specifications are published as
RFC. A consensus check of attendees in the meeting indicated that there
was  support for documenting the semantics of attributes as a
prerequisite for registration. This topic needs further thought and will
be discussed further on the mailing list.
_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag