Subject: [saag] HOKEY WG meeting summary

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:14:07 -0400

HOKEY met briefly Wednesday morning.

An update on the current documents was provided.  Since the last IETF 
meeting, the reauthentication problem statement document has been 
published as RFC 5169, and both the EMSK key hierarchy document and ERX 
are in the RFC Editor's queue.  Most of the working group's time since 
the last meeting was spent getting the latter two documents through IESG 
review.

The preauthentication problem statement has completed its second WGLC, 
and will be moving forward for shepherd, AD, and IESG review.

The one major remaining task is the key management document.  List 
discussion since the last IETF confirmed the consensus derived there, 
and the group will be implementing the proposed plan.  This basically 
involves trimming down the existing document into a request/response 
architecture defined as RADIUS attributes for delivering keys to various 
AAA entities.  We expect to have this document mostly complete before 
the next IETF meeting.

--
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland
_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag