Subject: [saag] ipsecme meeting summary

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:46:46 +0100

Ipsecme, formed nearly a month ago, met for the first time on Monday 
morning. The meeting was well attended and rather lively.

Most of the time was spent on the group's chartered work items, and both 
the charter and the "starting point" documents were presented. All 
existing documents are still individual I-Ds, and volunteers were (and 
are) solicited to edit the WG docs. Our goal is to have -00 WG documents 
out within a few weeks, for all cases where starting points exist (i.e. 
all but a single document).

The group's charter covers:

- IKEv2 bis
- IPsec roadmap
- IKEv2 IPv6 configuration
- IKE session resumption
- IKE redirect
- ESP-null visibility

Most of the discussion was around precise scoping of the IKEv2 bis and 
the session resumption documents.

Regards,

    Paul Hoffman and Yaron Sheffer
_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag