Subject: [saag] Jabber/XMPP end-to-end security

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:52:05 -0600

FYI, the XMPP developer community is currently discussing requirements 
for the end-to-end encryption of Jabber/XMPP traffic. Given that Jabber 
is used in a semi-official fashion by the IETF (and that the core XMPP 
RFCs, currently being revised via bis drafts, have previously been 
deemed to require end-to-end encryption), I figure that folks here might 
have an interest in the topic.

The discussion starts here:

http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/security/2008-August/000067.html

You can join the [email-masked] list via either of the following URLs:

mailto:[email-masked]

http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/security

Some of the terminology might be unfamiliar. I'll work to create a 
glossary of sorts soon.

Thanks.

Peter

_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag