Subject: Re: [saag] Request for agenda items

From: David McGrew <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 06:29:48 -0800

Hi Tim,

I am in the process of preparing a revision of "Threshold Secret  
Sharing", draft-mcgrew-tss-02, which I'll submit this week.  If there  
is interest in the security area, I offer to give an overview of this  
work.   I have also heard of some interest in threshold digital  
signatures, which is outside the scope of this draft, but which might  
be worth covering in the meeting.

best regards,

David

On Feb 20, 2009, at 9:56 AM, Tim Polk wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Pasi and I are working on the agenda for saag at IETF 74.  We would  
> appreciate any suggestions!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim Polk
> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:23:00 -0500

--On Tuesday, March 03, 2009 06:29:48 AM -0800 David McGrew 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Sharing", draft-mcgrew-tss-02, which I'll submit this week.  If there is
> interest in the security area, I offer to give an overview of this work.
> I have also heard of some interest in threshold digital signatures, which
> is outside the scope of this draft, but which might be worth covering in
> the meeting.

I for one would be very interested in hearing more about this work.

-- Jeff