Subject: [saag] FW: Nomcom 2009-2010: IETF-75 Office hours

From: "Polk, William T." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:14:43 -0400

Folks,

I suspect that many of you are not on [email-masked] or [email-masked],
so I thought I would pass this on.

Please support the nomcom in their extremely important job by talking
with the nomcom members!  For those in Stockholm, they are having office 
hours this week, as noted below.  For those not at IETF 75, please take
advantage of the [email-masked] address.

Tim Polk

P.S. Note that I am IESG liaison to the nomcom this year.  If you would prefer
that I not see your feedback, I encourage you to send the email directly to
Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mary Barnes [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 7:18 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Nomcom 2009-2010: IETF-75 Office hours

Hi all,

As you know, one of the first tasks of the Nomcom is consideration of the
qualifications for the various positions. While the Nomcom is in the
initial stages of organization, we would appreciate community feedback on
the qualifications, as well as general feedback or concerns that you feel
Nomcom should consider.  The official nominations period starts on August
10th, at which time the online nomination tool will be available.
However, nominations are welcome via email at this point as well.

Please find one of the Nomcom members (wearing an orange dot) at the
meeting and share your thoughts or drop by the Nomcom office. If you
prefer to schedule an appointment, please let me know or send a request to
[email-masked].

We will be available in the Nomcom room (204) as follows (W-Fri):
Wed: 8am-4:10pm
Thurs: 8-9am, 11:30am-1pm
Fri: 8-9am

If you would to schedule a specific timeslot or another time not listed
above, please let us know and please include 3 timeslot/session options in
your request. We will make every effort to accommodate your requests and
will reply with an exact timeslot.

Of course, anyone is welcome to send input and feedback to the Nomcom
([email-masked]) or directly to myself or any nomcom voting member at
any time during the selection process.

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf