Subject: [saag] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-housley-saag-crypto-key-table-01

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:04:08 -0500

The changes are primarily editorial, but all of them are based on 
comments from the community.  Further review is welcome.

Russ

>From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: New Version Notification for draft-housley-saag-crypto-key-table-01
>Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:01:29 -0800 (PST)
>
>A new version of I-D, draft-housley-saag-crypto-key-table-01.txt has 
>been successfuly submitted by Russ Housley and posted to the IETF repository.
>
>Filename:       draft-housley-saag-crypto-key-table
>Revision:       01
>Title:          Database of Long-Lived Symmetric Cryptographic Keys
>Creation_date:  2009-11-26
>WG ID:          Independent Submission
>Number_of_pages: 7
>
>Abstract:
>This document specifies the information contained in a database of
>long-lived cryptographic keys used by many different security
>protocols.  The database design supports both manual and automated
>key management.  In many instances, the security protocols do not
>directly use the long-lived key, but rather a key derivation function
>is used to derive a short-lived key from a long-lived key.
> 
>
>The IETF Secretariat.