Subject: [saag] ISMS Meeting Summary for IETF 76

From: Russ Mundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 00:32:29 +0900

Resending per Tim's request.  Russ

Summary:

  ISMS is working on two chartered documents. The first document on is
  a transport model for running SNMP over TLS and DTLS. A new revision
  of the document was posted and WG last call was started before the
  IETF meeting. All last comments received so far were discussed and
  resolved during the WG meeting. However, additional reviews are more
  than welcome. The second document describes how RADIUS can be used
  to provision security name to group name mappings in the VACM access
  control model. This document is progressing slowly and the chairs
  are working on finding an additional document editor so that the
  goal of delivering both documents in January 2010 to the IESG can be
  met.

WG Chairs:      Russ Mundy <[email-masked]>
   		Juergen
   		Schoenwaelder<[email-masked]> 
WG URL: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/isms/