Subject: [saag] DKIM meeting summary for IETF 80

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:00:46 -0400

DKIM working group session, IETF 80 (Prague), Monday, 28 March 2011.

Murray gave status of the implementation report document (includes
interoperability).  There are no issues with this document.  It will
not be last-called, but will only be used to support the 4871bis
advancement.  As such, it will be recorded on the IESG page with other
interoperability reports.

We reviewed the changes to 4871bis since the last reviewed version.
The editors believe they have all the open issues addressed.  Three
remaining changes required after discussion.  The schedule is set for
changes to be made by 10 April, WGLC after an updated version is
posted.

Murray listed some questions he has as editor of the mailing-lists
document.  We resolved all but one.  Remaining question is whether it
should be Informational or BCP.  Decision is BCP, while making it
clear when we're insufficiently certain about something.  The schedule
is set for changes to be made by 10 April, WGLC after an updated
version is posted.

We discussed the future of the working group.  Two charter items (3
and 4) not yet done, dealing with ADSP and updates to the
Informational deployment/operations documents.  Consensus in room and
jabber is to close.  Will confirm on the mailing list.  Tony noted
that there are changes to deployment/overview docs because changes in
4871bis.  We can handle those before the WG closes, or Stephen (as AD)
will sponsor that as an individual submission.

-- 
Barry, DKIM chair