Subject: [saag] Short summary of dane wg meeting

From: Ondřej Surý <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:30:18 +0200

Hi,

here's the short summary what happened at dane WG (thanks for Matt 
Lepinsky for the minutes - full minutes will be submitted to the 
materials manager).

The primary outcomes of the meeting were:
-- Concensus was reached on the need for a use-cases and/or requirements 
document
-- The chairs will see that a new Internet Draft is created to capture 
use-cases and/or requirements. This document may be published as an RFC, 
or may instead be incorporated into the TLSA protocol document
-- EKR and PHB have both agreed to send use-case text to the list to 
help facilitate the creation of this document

Additionally:
-- PHB agreed to send text to the list regarding a proposal he had for 
adding an extra bit to TLSA records that would affect client validation. 
(This came up in the context of EKR's question on restricting vs 
supplanting existing validation)

O.
-- 
  Ondřej Surý
  vedoucí výzkumu/Head of R&D department
  -------------------------------------------
  CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --    Laboratoře CZ.NIC
  Americka 23, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
  mailto:[email-masked]    http://nic.cz/
  tel:+420.222745110       fax:+420.222745112
  -------------------------------------------