Subject: [saag] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-iab-privacy-considerations-05.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:08:57 -0500

Another draft some folks might be interested in.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-privacy-considerations-05.txt
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 02:21:51 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols
	Author(s)       : Alissa Cooper
                           Hannes Tschofenig
                           Bernard Aboba
                           Jon Peterson
                           John B. Morris
                           Marit Hansen
                           Rhys Smith
	Filename        : draft-iab-privacy-considerations-05.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-01-10

Abstract:
    This document offers guidance for developing privacy considerations
    for inclusion in IETF documents.  It aims to make protocol designers
    aware of privacy-related design choices.  It suggests that whether
    any individual RFC requires a specific privacy considerations section
    will depend on the document's content.

    Discussion of this document is taking place on the IETF Privacy
    Discussion mailing list (see
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-privacy).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-privacy-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privacy-considerations-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-privacy-considerations-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt