Subject: [saag] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-07.txt> (Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)) to Proposed Standard

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:54:23 -0500

Some on this list might be interested in this draft.  Note if you have 
comments please send them to [email-masked].

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-07.txt> 
(Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)) to 
Proposed Standard
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 06:13:57 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)'
   <draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

    This document expands and updates the list of URIs specified in RFC
    4051 and intended for use with XML Digital Signatures, Encryption,
    Canonicalization, and Key Management. These URIs identify algorithms
    and types of information. This document obsoletes RFC 4051.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

Note that this document includes the following downrefs:

RFC 2315
RFC 4050
RFC 4269
RFC 6234

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:42:11 -0500

Hi SAAG,

I anticipate uploading -08 with some minor changes late today so you
might want to wait a day or two to look at it....

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> (Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)) to Proposed
> Standard
> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag