Subject: [saag] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-06.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:38:41 -0500

Some on this list might find this of interest.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-06.txt
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 09:29:55 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers 
(URIs)
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-06.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2013-01-05

Abstract:
    This document expands and updates the list of URIs specified in RFC
    4051 and intended for use with XML Digital Signatures, Encryption,
    Canonicalization, and Key Management. These URIs identify algorithms
    and types of information. This document obsoletes RFC 4051.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt